Brown Medicine is Open for TeleVisits
Get connected to your provider without leaving home
We’re here to help care for you:
Brown Medicine is pleased to offer a TeleVisit program for expanded access to healthcare during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
Using simple telecommunication technology readily available to patients (such as an internet connection and a smartphone), our TeleVisits offer an opportunity for you to receive important services when they are appropriate for your needs. If you think a TeleVisit is right for you, ask your provider’s office. Please do not skip important care.
Brown Medicine TeleVisits allow for:
- Long-distance patient and clinician contact
- Medical care, advice and monitoring
Here are a few options to help you prepare for a TeleVisit with your Brown Medicine provider:
- healow Application and TeleVisit Quick-Start Guide
- healow – TeleVisit Appointment Patient Guide
- healow – How do I Participate in a TeleVisit?
- How to Check In for your Doxy.me Video Visit
Equipment needed for TeleVisit:
- Desktop computer, tablet or smartphone with a webcam
- Internet connection
- Speakers or headphone for audio
- Email account
- Download/use the healow app and search for our practice, then go to the appointments tab
It’s that simple!