Meet Our Team
- Paul Breiding, MD
- Avishek Chatterjee, MD
- Warren Licht, MD
- Jennifer L. Maude, MD
- Jennifer Oswald, PhD
- James Sullivan, MD
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Copy of your insurance card.
- List of medications you’re currently taking.
Patient Forms & Documentation
- Welcome Letter
- New Patient Packet
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Authorization to Release Medical Record Information
Formularios y Documentación del Paciente
- Carta de Bienvenida
- Consentimiento para Tratar y Registro del Paciente
- Notificación de Prácticas de Privacidad
- Autorización para Liberar Información de Registros Médicos
Prescription Refill Process
Please monitor your medication supply to avoid the need for prescription renewals on weekends or holidays. When calling for a prescription renewal, please use the automated recording system. Please record your name, the name of the medication you need, your pharmacy’s name and telephone number and a telephone number where you can be reached.
After Hours Coverage
We have on-call physicians available for urgent issues after business hours.
- We have doctors on call 24 hours a day.
- We have same day appointments available Monday through Friday when you are sick.
- We have Saturday & Sunday appointments available when you are sick.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency please call 911 immediately.
Please click on the map below for door-to-door directions to our office. Please note that the main entrance is located at the rear of the building.