Meet Our Team
- Francis X. Basile, MD
- Thomas A. Bledsoe, MD
- Mary Lou Conrad, PhD
- Jillian Frasca, NP
- Anita Kaul, MD
- Jonathan A. Leviss, MD
- Krystal Morrison, PhD
- Carolynn Joy Nassar, MD
- Jennifer Oswald, PhD
- J. Mark Ryan, MD
- Patricia A. Song, MD
- Edward Stulik, MD
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Copy of your insurance card.
- List of medications you’re currently taking.
Patient Forms & Documentation
- Welcome Letter
- New Patient Packet
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Authorization to Release Medical Record Information
Formularios y Documentación del Paciente
- Carta de Bienvenida
- Consentimiento para Tratar y Registro del Paciente
- Notificación de Prácticas de Privacidad
- Autorización para Liberar Información de Registros Médicos
Prescription Refill Process
If you require a prescription refill, please call your pharmacy and request that they send it to us electronically. Please monitor you medication supply to avoid the need for prescription renewals on weekends or holidays. Refills should be requested through your pharmacy during regular business hours, Monday through Friday. If you need a written prescription, please give us at least five days notice.
After Hours Coverage
We have on-call physicians available for urgent issues after business hours.
- We have doctors on call 24 hours a day.
- We have same day appointments available Monday through Friday when you are sick.
- We have Saturday & Sunday appointments available when you are sick.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency please call 911 immediately.
The Brown Medicine Patient Center is accessible by car and public transportation.
To reach our location using public transportation please see the details below which have been furnished by RIPTA. If you have any questions regarding how to reach us via public transportation please contact RIPTA directly at 401-781-9400 or at www.ripta.com.
Originating from Kennedy Plaza in Providence:
- Board the 34 bus to Seekonk Square.
- Once at Seekonk Square, switch to the number 32 bus.
- The 32 bus will drop people off at the bus stop across the street from our facility.
- Additional directions can be found here.
If you’re driving to our location; please click on the map below for door-to-door directions to our office, we have plenty of free parking on site. For a detailed set of driving directions, please click here.