Meet Our Team
Getting Ready for Your Visit
In order for us to provide the best care for you, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Copy of your insurance card.
- List of medications you’re currently taking.
Patient Forms & Documentation
- Welcome Letter
- New Patient Packet
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Authorization to Release Medical Record Information
Formularios y Documentación del Paciente
- Carta de Bienvenida
- Consentimiento para Tratar y Registro del Paciente
- Notificación de Prácticas de Privacidad
- Autorización para Liberar Información de Registros Médicos
Prescription Refill Process
When calling for a prescription renewal, please know the name of the drug that you need and telephone number of the pharmacy where you fill your prescriptions. Please monitor your medication supply to avoid the need for prescription renewals on weekends or holidays. Refills should be requested during regular business hours. There are many medications that the on-call physicians cannot refill over the phone. We prefer 48 hours notice for refills. This allows us time to get your physician’s approval and the pharmacy time to fill the prescription.
After Hours Coverage
Call your provider’s office anytime you are not feeling well!
- We have doctors on call 24 hours a day.
- We have same day appointments available Monday through Friday when you are sick.
- We have Saturday & Sunday appointments available when you are sick.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency please call 911 immediately.
Please click on the map below for door-to-door directions to our office.